Saturday, November 1, 2008

Why must there be so much drama? I feel like all of my energy has been drained from me. Yesterday I found out an ex co-worker and friend died in a car accident between 2-3 weeks ago!! Then wake up this morning to find another one of my friends lost her twin babies 2 weeks ago!! Add that to my already fixed drama....I can't. Is it possible to feel empty? To not be able to feel anything? I'm afraid to cry. I know I won't be able to stop if I start. Why must life come with so much pain? I never understood that part of it. I've seen and felt so much of it, I almost thought mybe I wouldn't for a while. A mistake. I know that I have to grieve and I will. Will I be able to stop tho is the question...

1 comment:

Bekah said...

Hey Jen. Just wanted you to know that I'm here for ya. I know that you know that - just wanted to make sure. lol We're here, we love you, you're closer than family now.

You'll get through this. It is so hard, but how would we recognize the beautiful if we hadn't seen the ugly? We'd just take it all for granted. Life is painful at times, but it makes us who we are and allows us to value what we do. See the beauty whenever you can.