Sunday, January 25, 2009

Life Now

So much and not enough room! lol. These dreams are starting to wear on me, started having them a couple of weeks ago or so. They are so terrible. After each one I wake up in tears. Sometimes I'm not sure where I am...and some of them are so terrible that most nights I'm afraid to go to sleep. Maybe going for that walk will help tonight. I'm so hoping. But you know, a whole new adventure begins for me tomorrow and maybe that's exactly what I need right now. Maybe I just have too much now...I don't know. We'll soon find out. lol. Could be just homesick too, I suppose. I don't know. I know there are so many loved ones that are helping me through this. I am so grateful for that because there was a time when I was alone. I thank the Creator each day for the loved ones I do have now with me.

No comments: