Sunday, April 5, 2009

The End

I feel like I'm at the end...I know I've made my plans but they couldn't happen fast enough. Thought I was done being treated this way...Boy was I wrong. Didn't think this is how it'd be. Did I do something? Did I not do something? I know I've tried but...I shouldn't have to be the one that always does!! It's not fair. I guess all in all this is the best...I just hope that I haven't already lost too much of myself. It's almost to the point where I just want to say I don't care. I can't say that though, not about everything. Maybe things here I can but somehow I feel that wouldn't be right. I don't know. Have I ever known? Was this all a mistake? Should I have not come? How was I to know? I'm glad I have a goal and I know I can do it. Would people or one oerson even notice that I'll be gone? Most likely not, a big part of me still gets hurt. I lived that my whole life and it's going to stop, come next month. I just need to focus on my goal. My brothers are what's important now. I need to get out of here so much, it's not funny. In time, all in time. Yeah, not soon enough.

1 comment:

Bekah said...

If it's not soon enough, then come sooner. We love you.