Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Ahh...

What to do when you miss some people that are very important to you? I've had some very rough times with my family, and I'm sorry to say that for some of them it's a lost cause. I don't like that fact and maybe that could change but not any time soon. However, there are a few of them that I miss so terribly. I can't talk to some of them I don't even know where some are and that just makes it worse. I don't like the fact that I'm so far away from them either. I hate it. I don't like hurting like this. I don't like choking up at the silliest things, or having things remind me of them. It hurts so much that sometimes I feel like I want to just curl up and not exist anymore. It makes me want to disappear and I know that that's not a good thing to feel but that's how I feel. I don't like it. What do you do? I love them with all my heart and I can't be with them. How is that fair? To any of us? I certainly wish I could answer these questions I have...I can't.

No comments: