Monday, February 16, 2009

Blah...

I've been feeling like this for a while now. I can't exactly pinpoint a reason why I feel like this. I am grateful that for the moment the dreams have stopped. Well, I haven't had one in a couple of days so...I am feeling a bit better, emotional wise. That's what was getting to me. Stress and everything else. Then there are times where I swear it's almost like I can't feel anything. That's the best explaination I can come up with. Blah. Such a great word. That's how I feel with stress and other moods that I know that I get into and it's annoying. I don't want to feel blah. I know it's not all the time but still I feel it at times and I shouldn't, should I? I'm liking where I am now but then there's nagging feeling I get and frankly, I can't seem to shake it. Why is that? This waiting ti getting to me too. I've been praying that I find something soon and now it's looking like I jsut might have something sooner than I thought. lol. Finally I'm able to make my lemonade. lol. Sometimes I never understood that phrase. lol. I believe I understand now. Ah well. Once I get back on my feet again, I'm sure I'll be ok. I just have to keep believing that and stay positive and it'll happen. Believe, stay positive, have faith, and pray. I can do those things. Those are good things to have in your life, especially at the bumps and turns that the journey of life takes you.

No comments: